HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6534
This pair of JOBST® UltraSheer Thigh Highs offers a fashionable look with the medical graduated compression benefits you need. Made with an incredibly sheer and lightweight design, this pair is perfect for daily wear and can easily be dressed up or down. The stylish lace silicone top band helps secure the stockings in place during the day for a better fit, and the soft fabric provides all-day comfort. 30-40 mmHg compression helps with moderate varicose veins, moderate swelling, prevention and management of DVT, and post-procedure use.
- JOBST® Advanced Comfort wicks moisture and helps provide a cooler, comfortable wear
- Soft feel for all-day wearing comfort
- All-day comfort knee band secures fit and improves wearing comfort
- Two silicone thigh band options
EXTRA FIRM COMPRESSION (30-40 MMHG)
- Moderate varicose veins with mild to moderate swelling (also during pregnancy)
- Post-procedure of larger veins to maintain treatment success
- Prevention, management and treatment of DVT or Post-Thrombotic Syndrome
- Superficial phlebitis
- Mild lymphedema after decongestant therapy to maintain reduction
- Orthostatic/postural hypotension
- Post-fracture, post-traumatic edema
Compression: 30-40 mmHg
Style: Thigh High
Fabric: 55% Nylon, 37% Spandex, 8% Silicone
Thigh High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the item you're interested in purchasing, to ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, about half an inch above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Find the widest part of your thigh - right under your buttocks. Measure the circumference of this part of your thigh.
Measure the distance from the bottom of your buttocks to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments