HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6534
This pair of UltraSheer Thigh Highs offer all-day wearing comfort and a fashionable look. JOBST® UltraSheer includes unparalleled sheerness and a lightweight design that is perfect for everyday or dress wear. The thigh high style offers added coverage and includes a silicone dotted top band to keep them in place throughout the day. An open toe design offers added breathability to keep you cool, and goes well with any shoe style. Made with extra firm 30-40 mmHg compression to help with moderate leg and vein symptoms.
- JOBST® Advanced Comfort wicks moisture and helps provide a cooler, comfortable wear
- Soft feel for all-day wearing comfort
- All-day comfort knee band secures fit and improves wearing comfort
- Open Toe
- Has a Silicone top band
EXTRA FIRM COMPRESSION (30-40 MMHG)
- Moderate varicose veins with mild to moderate swelling (also during pregnancy)
- Post-procedure of larger veins to maintain treatment success
- Prevention, management and treatment of DVT or Post-Thrombotic Syndrome
- Superficial phlebitis
- Mild lymphedema after decongestant therapy to maintain reduction
- Orthostatic/postural hypotension
- Post-fracture, post-traumatic edema
Compression: 30-40 mmHg
Style: Knee High
Fabric: 56% Nylon, 34% Spandex, 10% Silicone
Thigh High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the item you're interested in purchasing, to ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, about half an inch above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Find the widest part of your thigh - right under your buttocks. Measure the circumference of this part of your thigh.
Measure the distance from the bottom of your buttocks to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments