HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6533
JOBST® UltraSheer Compression Thigh Highs offer a versatile style with the medical graduated compression benefits you need. They include unparalleled sheerness and a soft, comfortable fabric for better all-day wear. The sheer fabric is perfect for daily use and can be easily dressed up or down. Silicone dotted top band helps keep them in place during the day, while the thigh high style offers added coverage and support. 20-30 mmHg compression improves leg health and helps to relieve common leg and vein symptoms.
- JOBST® Advanced Comfort wicks moisture and helps provide a cooler, comfortable wear
- Soft feel for all-day wearing comfort
- All-day comfort knee band secures fit and improves wearing comfort
- Offers a Silicone Dot Top Band
FIRM COMPRESSION (20-30 MMHG)
- Heavily, fatigued, aching legs
- Mild edema in lower limbs
- Mild varicose veins with minimal edema
- Mild varicose veins during pregnancy
- Post procedure of small veins
- Prevention or management of DVT
Compression: 20-30 mmHg
Style: Thigh High
Fabric: 64% Nylon, 24% Spandex, 12% Silicone
Thigh High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the item you're interested in purchasing, to ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, about half an inch above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Find the widest part of your thigh - right under your buttocks. Measure the circumference of this part of your thigh.
Measure the distance from the bottom of your buttocks to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments