HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6533
JOBST® UltraSheer compression stockings are the epitome of fashion and function. The incredibly sheer design goes well with both everyday or more formal looks, and the soft, lightweight fabric offers all-day comfort. This pair of thigh highs is made with a stylish lace silicone top band to help secure the stockings in place throughout the day. 20-30 mmHg graduated compression offers a firm level of compression to help improve leg health and relieve common leg symptoms.
- JOBST® Advanced Comfort wicks moisture and helps provide a cooler, comfortable wear
- Soft feel for all-day wearing comfort
- All-day comfort knee band secures fit and improves wearing comfort
- Two silicone thigh band options
FIRM COMPRESSION (20-30 MMHG)
- Heavily, fatigued, aching legs
- Mild edema in lower limbs
- Mild varicose veins with minimal edema
- Mild varicose veins during pregnancy
- Post procedure of small veins
- Prevention or management of DVT
Compression: 20-30 mmHg
Style: Thigh High
Fabric: 59% Nylon, 29% Spandex, 12% Silicone
Thigh High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the item you're interested in purchasing, to ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, about half an inch above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Find the widest part of your thigh - right under your buttocks. Measure the circumference of this part of your thigh.
Measure the distance from the bottom of your buttocks to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments