HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530
JOBST® UltraSheer is the ultimate medical compression stocking for those who want a delicate and transparent style. They offer incredible sheerness and a soft, lightweight material for all day wear. Advanced moisture wicking properties help keep you cool and comfortable, and the all-day comfort top band keeps them in place. The sheer design and moderate 15-20 mmHg graduated compression is perfect for daily wear and any occasion.
- JOBST® Advanced Comfort wicks moisture and helps provide a cooler, comfortable wear
- Soft feel for all-day wearing comfort
- All-day comfort knee band secures fit and improves wearing comfort
- Two silicone thigh band options
MODERATE COMPRESSION (15-20 MMHG)
- Tired, achy legs
- Occupational swelling or evening edema
- Leg discomfort from long hours of standing or sitting
- Prevent varicose veins and swelling during pregnancy
- Prevent medical issues for those with risk of vein health issues
- Reduce swelling during travel
- Prevent DVT during travel
Compression: 15-20 mmHg
Style: Knee High
Fabric: 75% Nylon, 25% Spandex
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you will need to determine your size is your shoe size.
Full knee-high measuring instructions are below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the item you're interested in purchasing, to ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measureme
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments