HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6533
JOBST® UltraSheer Diamond Pattern Thigh Highs add a fashionable statement to your compression wardrobe. The sheer fabric and elegant diamond pattern are perfect for business or dress attire. Exceptionally soft yarns with moisture wicking properties provide ultimate comfort. The silicone dotted top band helps keep the stockings in place throughout the day, and the thigh high length offers added coverage. Includes moderate 15-20 mmHg graduated compression for better circulation.
- Ultimate in sheerness for beautiful looking legs
- Elegant diamond pattern, perfect for business or evening attire
- Exceptionally soft yarns for optimal comfort
- Moisture wicking to keep legs feeling comfortable
- Offers a silicone top band
MODERATE COMPRESSION (15-20 MMHG)
- Tired, achy legs
- Occupational swelling or evening edema
- Leg discomfort from long hours of standing or sitting
- Prevent varicose veins and swelling during pregnancy
- Prevent medical issues for those with risk of vein health issues
- Reduce swelling during travel
- Prevent DVT during travel
Compression: 15-20 mmHg
Style: Thigh High
Fabric: 66% Nylon, 19% Spandex, 15% Silicone
Thigh High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the item you're interested in purchasing, to ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, about half an inch above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Find the widest part of your thigh - right under your buttocks. Measure the circumference of this part of your thigh.
Measure the distance from the bottom of your buttocks to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments