HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6531
The JOBST® Ultra Sheer SoftFit 30-40 mmHg Closed Toe Knee Highs are extremely durable and suitable for long-term use, thanks to double covered yarn, reinforced heel zone and the high elasticity of the fabric.
SoftFit Technology. A revolution in compression stockings.
Thanks to patent-pending knitted-in silicone yarns in the inner knee welt area, the SoftFit technology improves both comfort and efficacy. The specially siliconised yarns adhere softly to the skin and keep the stockings in place. As a result, the pressure in the top band area can be lowered in favor of higher wearing comfort.
- Sheerness. Outstanding sheerness for beautiful legs.
- Style. Fashionable colors let you mix and match for every occasion.
- Durability. Extremely durable material for long-term use.
- Comfort. Comfortable satin-touch yarn softly caresses the wearer’s legs.
- Advanced knitting structure.
FIRM COMPRESSION (20-30 MMHG)
- Heavily, fatigued, aching legs
- Mild edema in lower limbs
- Mild varicose veins with minimal edema
- Mild varicose veins during pregnancy
- Post procedure of small veins
- Prevention or management of DVT
Series: UltraSheer SoftFit
Compression: 20-30 mmHg
Style: Knee High
Fabric: 67% Nylon, 27% Spandex, 6% Silicone
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you will need to determine your size is your shoe size.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the item you're interested in purchasing, to ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measureme
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments