HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530
JOBST® UltraSheer SoftFit Knee Highs offer the incredibly sheer and lightweight style of UltraSheer with SoftFit technology. Satin-touch silicone yarns feel soft against your skin and help keep the stockings in place. Decreased compression in the top band creates less tension for better all-day comfort. Fashionable sheer fabric goes well with any outfit and is perfect for everyday wear. 20-30 mmHg graduated compression helps prevent and relieve heavy, tired, achy or swollen legs.
- Sheerness. Outstanding sheerness for beautiful legs.
- Style. Fashionable colors let you mix and match for every occasion.
- Durability. Extremely durable material for long-term use.
- Comfort. Comfortable satin-touch yarn softly caresses the wearer’s legs.
- Advanced knitting structure.
FIRM COMPRESSION (20-30 MMHG)
- Heavily, fatigued, aching legs
- Mild edema in lower limbs
- Mild varicose veins with minimal edema
- Mild varicose veins during pregnancy
- Post procedure of small veins
- Prevention or management of DVT
Series: UltraSheer SoftFit
Compression: 20-30 mmHg
Style: Knee High
Fabric: 67% Nylon, 27% Spandex, 6% Silicone
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you will need to determine your size is your shoe size.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the item you're interested in purchasing, to ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measureme
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments