HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530
JOBST® UltraSheer stockings with SoftFit technology feature all the benefits of JOBST® UltraSheer with the addition of softly-adhering silicone yarns to help keep stockings in place, and decreased compression at the top band for less tension. Classic knee high length and incredibly sheer fabric is ideal for daily wear. Moderate 15-20 mmHg graduated compression is perfect for everyday wear to improve circulation and keep your legs feeling great.
- Sheerness. Outstanding sheerness for beautiful legs.
- Style. Fashionable colors let you mix and match for every occasion.
- Durability. Extremely durable material for long-term use.
- Comfort. Comfortable satin-touch yarn softly caresses the wearer’s legs.
- Advanced knitting structure.
MODERATE COMPRESSION (15-20 MMHG)
- Tired, achy legs
- Occupational swelling or evening edema
- Leg discomfort from long hours of standing or sitting
- Prevent varicose veins and swelling during pregnancy
- Prevent medical issues for those with risk of vein health issues
- Reduce swelling during travel
- Prevent DVT during travel
Series: UltraSheer SoftFit
Compression: 15-20 mmHg
Style: Knee High
Fabric: 67% Nylon, 27% Spandex, 6% Silicone
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you will need to determine your size is your shoe size.
Full knee-high measuring instructions are below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the item you're interested in purchasing, to ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measureme
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments