HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6534
JOBST® UltraSheer Sensitive Thigh Highs offer an incredibly sheer style and comfortable Sensitive top band. The Sensitive top band includes fine, interwoven silicone yarns that are evenly dispersed to keep the stockings in place, and offer a much more comfortable feel. Fashionable sheer fabric is ideal for daily wear and goes well with any outfit. The advanced knitting structure and satin-touch yarns offer incredible comfort. 30-40 mmHg graduated compression is ideal for those who need extra firm compression to help with moderate leg and vein symptoms.
- Sheerness. Outstanding sheerness for beautiful legs.
- Style. Fashionable colors let you mix and match for every occasion.
- Durability. Extremely durable material for long-term use.
- Comfort. Comfortable satin-touch yarn softly caresses the wearer’s legs.
- Advanced knitting structure.
EXTRA FIRM COMPRESSION (30-40 MMHG)
- Moderate varicose veins with mild to moderate swelling (also during pregnancy)
- Post-procedure of larger veins to maintain treatment success
- Prevention, management and treatment of DVT or Post-Thrombotic Syndrome
- Superficial phlebitis
- Mild lymphedema after decongestant therapy to maintain reduction
- Orthostatic/postural hypotension
- Post-fracture, post-traumatic edema
Series: UltraSheer Sensitive
Compression: 30-40 mmHg
Style: Thigh High
Fabric: 64% Nylon, 33% Spandex, 3% Silicone
Thigh High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the item you're interested in purchasing, to ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, about half an inch above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Find the widest part of your thigh - right under your buttocks. Measure the circumference of this part of your thigh.
Measure the distance from the bottom of your buttocks to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments