HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6533
The JOBST® UltraSheer Sensitive Thigh Highs include the Sensitive top band. Fine, interwoven silicone yarns are evenly dispersed in the inside of the top band for incredible comfort. Comfortable, satin-touch yarns feel soft against your skin for all day wear. They transport moisture twice as fast and help evaporate the moisture to keep you dry and cool. Incredibly sheer and fashionable fabric is perfect for daily wear and can be easily dressed up or down. Firm 20-30 mmHg graduated compression helps improve circulation and relieve heavy, tired, achy or swollen legs.
- Sheerness. Outstanding sheerness for beautiful legs.
- Style. Fashionable colors let you mix and match for every occasion.
- Durability. Extremely durable material for long-term use.
- Comfort. Comfortable satin-touch yarn softly caresses the wearer’s legs.
- Advanced knitting structure.
FIRM COMPRESSION (20-30 MMHG)
- Heavily, fatigued, aching legs
- Mild edema in lower limbs
- Mild varicose veins with minimal edema
- Mild varicose veins during pregnancy
- Post procedure of small veins
- Prevention or management of DVT
Series: UltraSheer Sensitive
Compression: 20-30 mmHg
Style: Thigh High
Fabric: 71% Nylon, 26% Spandex, 3% Silicone
Thigh High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the item you're interested in purchasing, to ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, about half an inch above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Find the widest part of your thigh - right under your buttocks. Measure the circumference of this part of your thigh.
Measure the distance from the bottom of your buttocks to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments