HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6533
JOBST® UltraSheer Sensitive Thigh Highs combine a fashionable sheer style with a sensitive top band for ultimate comfort. An exceptional moisture transport ability and evaporation rate help keep you dry. Made with an advanced knitting structure and satin-touch yarns for a soft, lightweight feel. Outstanding sheer fabric goes well with any outfit and is perfect for everyday wear. Moderate 15-20 mmHg graduated compression improves circulation to help your legs feel great throughout the day.
- Sheerness. Outstanding sheerness for beautiful legs.
- Style. Fashionable colors let you mix and match for every occasion.
- Durability. Extremely durable material for long-term use.
- Comfort. Comfortable satin-touch yarn softly caresses the wearer’s legs.
- Advanced knitting structure.
MODERATE COMPRESSION (15-20 MMHG)
- Tired, achy legs
- Occupational swelling or evening edema
- Leg discomfort from long hours of standing or sitting
- Prevent varicose veins and swelling during pregnancy
- Prevent medical issues for those with risk of vein health issues
- Reduce swelling during travel
- Prevent DVT during travel
Series: UltraSheer Sensitive
Compression: 15-20 mmHg
Style: Thigh High
Fabric: 75% Nylon, 21% Spandex, 4% Silicone
Thigh High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the item you're interested in purchasing, to ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, about half an inch above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Find the widest part of your thigh - right under your buttocks. Measure the circumference of this part of your thigh.
Measure the distance from the bottom of your buttocks to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments