HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6534
This pair of thigh highs was designed to offer all-day comfort with the benefits of graduated compression. The JOBST® Relief line provides an economical option for compression stockings. The open toe design adds breathability and comfort, while the silicone top band helps keep them in place throughout the day. Made with extra firm 30-40 mmHg compression to improve leg health and help treat common leg and vein symptoms.
This garment is with Silicone top band. For our listing without a silicone top band, click here.
- Quality garment at an economical price
- Soft, smooth texture
- A generous toe area
- Reinforced heel for added durability
- Offers a Silicone Top Band
EXTRA FIRM COMPRESSION (30-40 MMHG)
- Moderate varicose veins with mild to moderate swelling (also during pregnancy)
- Post-procedure of larger veins to maintain treatment success
- Prevention, management and treatment of DVT or Post-Thrombotic Syndrome
- Superficial phlebitis
- Mild lymphedema after decongestant therapy to maintain reduction
- Orthostatic/postural hypotension
- Post-fracture, post-traumatic edema
FABRIC CONTENT: 66% Nylon, 28% Spandex, 6% Silicone
Thigh High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the item you're interested in purchasing, to ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, about half an inch above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Find the widest part of your thigh - right under your buttocks. Measure the circumference of this part of your thigh.
Measure the distance from the bottom of your buttocks to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments