HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6533
These JOBST® Relief Thigh Highs offer an economical graduated compression option. Thigh high style offers added coverage, while the silicone top band keeps them in place throughout the day. The open toe design adds breathability to keep you cool and comfortable. A roomy toe area and reinforced heel provide comfort and durability. 15-20 mmHg compression improves circulation for better leg health.
- Quality garment at an economical price
- Soft, smooth texture
- A generous toe area
- Reinforced heel for added durability
- Offers a silicone top band
MODERATE COMPRESSION (15-20 MMHG)
- Tired, achy legs
- Occupational swelling or evening edema
- Leg discomfort from long hours of standing or sitting
- Prevent varicose veins and swelling during pregnancy
- Prevent medical issues for those with risk of vein health issues
- Reduce swelling during travel
- Prevent DVT during travel
FABRIC CONTENT: 74% Nylon, 18% Spandex, 8% Silicone
Thigh High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the item you're interested in purchasing, to ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, about half an inch above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Find the widest part of your thigh - right under your buttocks. Measure the circumference of this part of your thigh.
Measure the distance from the bottom of your buttocks to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments