HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6531
This pair of JOBST® Relief knee highs is designed to offer the ultimate economical all-day compression. The open toe design provides better breathability and comfort, while the silicone band helps keep the socks secure and in place. 30-40 mmHg graduated compression applies extra firm compression to help treat common leg and vein symptoms.
- Quality garment at an economical price
- Soft, smooth texture
- A generous toe area
- Reinforced heel for added durability
- Offers a Silicone Top Band
EXTRA FIRM COMPRESSION (30-40 MMHG)
- Moderate varicose veins with mild to moderate swelling (also during pregnancy)
- Post-procedure of larger veins to maintain treatment success
- Prevention, management and treatment of DVT or Post-Thrombotic Syndrome
- Superficial phlebitis
- Mild lymphedema after decongestant therapy to maintain reduction
- Orthostatic/postural hypotension
- Post-fracture, post-traumatic edema
Compression: 30-40 mmHg
Style: Knee High
Fabric: 68% Nylon, 27% Spandex, 5% Silicone
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you will need to determine your size is your shoe size.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the item you're interested in purchasing, to ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measureme
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments