HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6533
These JOBST® Opaque Thigh Highs include a fashionable opaque design that is ideal for both dress and casual wear. Silicone dotted top band allows for easier application and secures them in place. Made with a soft, lightweight material and opaque texture to look and feel like traditional opaque stockings. Firm 20-30 mmHg graduated compression provides relief from heavy, tired, achy or swollen legs.
- JOBST® Advanced comfort wicks moisture and helps provide a cooler, comfortable wear
- Breathable Opaque texture provides a flawless finish for the look of a fashionable Tight or for concealing imperfections
- Exceptionally soft yarns for optimal comfort
- Silicone Top Band to prevent slippage
FIRM COMPRESSION (20-30 MMHG)
- Heavily, fatigued, aching legs
- Mild edema in lower limbs
- Mild varicose veins with minimal edema
- Mild varicose veins during pregnancy
- Post procedure of small veins
- Prevention or management of DVT
- Silicone Dotted Top Band
Compression: 20-30 mmHg
Style: Thigh High
Fabric: 70% Nylon, 16% Spandex, 14% Silicone
Thigh High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the item you're interested in purchasing, to ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, about half an inch above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Find the widest part of your thigh - right under your buttocks. Measure the circumference of this part of your thigh.
Measure the distance from the bottom of your buttocks to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments