JOBST® Maternity Opaque compression hosiery is the perfect companion to support you during your pregnancy. JOBST Maternity stockings integrate high quality materials and a range of features such as a ventilation zone in the foot bed and moisture-managing yarns that relieve your symptoms without compromising your individual style.
- Soft Touch: The blend of soft yarns is made to feel comfortable on any skin
- Ventilation Zone: Special knitted-in ventilation zones increase air-permeability
- Moisture Management: Special yarns wick moisture away and help to keep feet dry
FIRM COMPRESSION (20-30 MMHG)
- Heavily, fatigued, aching legs
- Mild edema in lower limbs
- Mild varicose veins with minimal edema
- Mild varicose veins during pregnancy
- Post procedure of small veins
- Prevention or management of DVT
Thigh High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the item you're interested in purchasing, to ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, about half an inch above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Find the widest part of your thigh - right under your buttocks. Measure the circumference of this part of your thigh.
Measure the distance from the bottom of your buttocks to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments