HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6531
These knee highs are made to look and feel like traditional opaque stockings, but with the firm compression you need. Core features include super soft fabric, easy application and a lightweight design for all day comfort. The open toe also offers better breathability to keep you cool and comfortable. Opaque texture is ideal for any occasion and helps to hide blemishes or imperfections. Extra firm 30-40 mmHg graduated compression improves leg health and helps those with moderate leg and vein symptoms.
- JOBST® Advanced comfort wicks moisture and helps provide a cooler, comfortable wear
- Breathable Opaque texture provides a flawless finish for the look of a fashionable Tight or for concealing imperfections
- Exceptionally soft yarns for optimal comfort
- Comes in Open Toe
EXTRA FIRM COMPRESSION (30-40 MMHG)
- Moderate varicose veins with mild to moderate swelling (also during pregnancy)
- Post-procedure of larger veins to maintain treatment success
- Prevention, management and treatment of DVT or Post-Thrombotic Syndrome
- Superficial phlebitis
- Mild lymphedema after decongestant therapy to maintain reduction
- Orthostatic/postural hypotension
- Post-fracture, post-traumatic edema
Compression: 30-40 mmHg
Style: Knee High
Fabric: 70% Nylon, 30% Spandex
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you will need to determine your size is your shoe size.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the item you're interested in purchasing, to ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measureme
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments