HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530
JOBST® Opaque Women's compression offers a fashionable opaque design and better comfort for all day wear. The subtle opaque design and lightweight material were designed to look and feel like traditional stockings. The knee high style and open toe improve breathability to keep you cool and comfortable. Firm 20-30 mmHg graduated compression is ideal for preventing heavy, tired, achy or swollen legs and helping to manage mild leg and vein symptoms.
- JOBST® Advanced comfort wicks moisture and helps provide a cooler, comfortable wear
- Breathable Opaque texture provides a flawless finish for the look of a fashionable Tight or for concealing imperfections
- Exceptionally soft yarns for optimal comfort
FIRM COMPRESSION (20-30 MMHG)
- Heavily, fatigued, aching legs
- Mild edema in lower limbs
- Mild varicose veins with minimal edema
- Mild varicose veins during pregnancy
- Post procedure of small veins
- Prevention or management of DVT
Compression: 20-30 mmHg
Style: Knee High
Fabric: 78% Nylon, 22% Spandex
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you will need to determine your size is your shoe size.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the item you're interested in purchasing, to ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measureme
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments