HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6534
These JOBST® Opaque Sensitive Thigh Highs offers superior moisture management and a soft, comfortable fabric for better all-day wear. They are made with the lowest silicone coverage on the market and wick away moisture from underneath the welt twice as fast. The fast-wicking technology and evaporation rate help you feel cool, dry and comfortable. The top band is interwoven with evenly dispersed silicone yarns to help them stay in place all day. Ideal for those who need extra firm compression, 30-40 mmHg graduated compression level helps with heavy, tired, achy or swollen legs, moderate varicose veins and moderate swelling.
- JOBST® Advanced comfort wicks moisture and helps provide a cooler, comfortable wear
- Breathable Opaque texture provides a flawless finish for the look of a fashionable Tight or for concealing imperfections
- Exceptionally soft yarns for optimal comfort
- Offers Silicone Dotted Top Band
EXTRA FIRM COMPRESSION (30-40 MMHG)
- Moderate varicose veins with mild to moderate swelling (also during pregnancy)
- Post-procedure of larger veins to maintain treatment success
- Prevention, management and treatment of DVT or Post-Thrombotic Syndrome
- Superficial phlebitis
- Mild lymphedema after decongestant therapy to maintain reduction
- Orthostatic/postural hypotension
- Post-fracture, post-traumatic edema
Compression: 30-40 mmHg
Style: Thigh High
Fabric: 66% Nylon, 31% Spandex, 3% Silicone
Thigh High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the item you're interested in purchasing, to ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, about half an inch above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Find the widest part of your thigh - right under your buttocks. Measure the circumference of this part of your thigh.
Measure the distance from the bottom of your buttocks to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments