HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6533
JOBST® Opaque Sensitive is made with the lowest silicone coverage on the market and wicks away moisture from underneath the welt twice as fast. The fast wicking combined with a good evaporation rate helps keep you cool, comfortable and dry. Interwoven, evenly dispersed silicone yarns in the inside of the top band help keep them in place. 20-30 mmHg graduated compression improves circulation and helps to prevent and relieve tired, achy or swollen legs.
- JOBST® Advanced comfort wicks moisture and helps provide a cooler, comfortable wear
- Breathable Opaque texture provides a flawless finish for the look of a fashionable Tight or for concealing imperfections
- Exceptionally soft yarns for optimal comfort
- Offers Silicone Dotted Top Band
FIRM COMPRESSION (20-30 MMHG)
- Heavily, fatigued, aching legs
- Mild edema in lower limbs
- Mild varicose veins with minimal edema
- Mild varicose veins during pregnancy
- Post procedure of small veins
- Prevention or management of DVT
Compression: 20-30 mmHg
Style: Thigh High
Fabric: 76% Nylon, 21% Spandex, 3% Silicone
Thigh High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the item you're interested in purchasing, to ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, about half an inch above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Find the widest part of your thigh - right under your buttocks. Measure the circumference of this part of your thigh.
Measure the distance from the bottom of your buttocks to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments