HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6534
JOBST® forMen Thigh Highs offer the perfect everyday dress sock with added coverage and support. The classic ribbed design and lightweight fabric are ideal for both business or casual attire. Odor control formula helps reduce odors while the silicone top band helps keep them secure and in place throughout the day. Includes extra firm 30-40 mmHg graduated compression to improve leg health and help with leg and vein symptoms.
- Odor control formula enhances wearability
- Wide comfort knee band provides all-day wearing comfort
- Classic ribbed design
- Thigh high style with silicone top band keeps garment in place
- Comes in Open Toe
EXTRA FIRM COMPRESSION (30-40 MMHG)
- Moderate varicose veins with mild to moderate swelling (also during pregnancy)
- Post-procedure of larger veins to maintain treatment success
- Prevention, management and treatment of DVT or Post-Thrombotic Syndrome
- Superficial phlebitis
- Mild lymphedema after decongestant therapy to maintain reduction
- Orthostatic/postural hypotension
- Post-fracture, post-traumatic edema
Compression: 30-40 mmHg
Style: Thigh High
Fabric: 71% Nylon, 25% Spandex, 4% Silicone
Thigh High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the item you're interested in purchasing, to ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, about half an inch above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Find the widest part of your thigh - right under your buttocks. Measure the circumference of this part of your thigh.
Measure the distance from the bottom of your buttocks to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments