HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6531
This casual men's compression socks offers comfort and durability for daily wear. Dri-release yarns provide moisture management to keep your feet dry and cool, while the wide comfort knee band secures them in place. A reinforced sole, heel and toe create a better lasting sock. Extra firm 30-40 mmHg graduated compression improves leg health and helps with moderate varicose veins, moderate swelling, prevention and management of DVT, or for post-procedure wear.
- Dri-release yarns help keep feet cool and dry
- Subtle ribbed pattern offers rich styling
- Classic ribbed design
- Wide comfort knee band secures sock in place and maximizes wearing comfort
- Reinforced sole, heel and toe increase durability
EXTRA FIRM COMPRESSION (30-40 MMHG)
- Moderate varicose veins with mild to moderate swelling (also during pregnancy)
- Post-procedure of larger veins to maintain treatment success
- Prevention, management and treatment of DVT or Post-Thrombotic Syndrome
- Superficial phlebitis
- Mild lymphedema after decongestant therapy to maintain reduction
- Orthostatic/postural hypotension
- Post-fracture, post-traumatic edema
Series: forMen Casual
Compression: 30-40 mmHg
Style: Knee High
Fabric: 48% Nylon, 31% Polyester, 16% Spandex, 5% Wool
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you will need to determine your size is your shoe size.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the item you're interested in purchasing, to ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measureme
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments