HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530
With a subtle ribbed design and classic knee high length, this is the ideal men's casual compression sock. Soft cotton offers a comfortable feel, while Dri-release yarns help mange moisture to keep you dry and cool. Made with a wide comfort knee band, these socks will stay in place all day. ideal for those who need a firm compression level, 20-30 mmHg graduated compression improves circulation and prevents and relieves heavy, tired, achy or swollen legs.
- Dri-release yarns help keep feet cool and dry
- Subtle ribbed pattern offers rich styling
- Wide comfort knee band secures sock in place and maximizes wearing comfort
- Reinforced sole, heel and toe increase durability
FIRM COMPRESSION (20-30 MMHG)
- Heavily, fatigued, aching legs
- Mild edema in lower limbs
- Mild varicose veins with minimal edema
- Mild varicose veins during pregnancy
- Post procedure of small veins
- Prevention or management of DVT
Series: forMen Casual
Compression: 20-30 mmHg
Style: Knee High
Fabric: 47% Nylon, 33% Polyester, 16% Spandex, 4% Wool
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you will need to determine your size is your shoe size.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the item you're interested in purchasing, to ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measureme
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments