HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6531
Designed to maximize feel, performance and comfort, these JOBST® Ambition knee high socks are the ultimate everyday sock. High quality cotton is combined with carbon to provide unrivaled natural odor control. The soft yarns offer exceptional comfort and the wide comfort knee band keeps them secure all day. Made with 30-40 mmHg graduated compression for those who need extra firm compression for improved leg health.
- Contemporary ribbed design
- Combines carbon for natural odor control that is renewed with each washing, with cotton for softness and ease of donning
- High quality cotton and soft yarns ensure comfort and easy donning
- Wide comfort knee band secures fit and improves wearing comfort
- Reinforced toe and specially developed heel pocket for optimal comfort and durability
EXTRA FIRM COMPRESSION (30-40 MMHG)
- Moderate varicose veins with mild to moderate swelling (also during pregnancy)
- Post-procedure of larger veins to maintain treatment success
- Prevention, management and treatment of DVT or Post-Thrombotic Syndrome
- Superficial phlebitis
- Mild lymphedema after decongestant therapy to maintain reduction
- Orthostatic/postural hypotension
- Post-fracture, post-traumatic edema
Series: forMen Ambition
Compression: 30-40 mmHg
Style: Knee High
Fabric: 57% Nylon, 27% Spandex, 15% Cotton, 1% Polyester
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you will need to determine your size is your shoe size.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the item you're interested in purchasing, to ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measureme
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments