HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6545
Made from durable fabric with a soft inner layer. Recommended for patients with moderate to severe edema. Suitable for minor skin folds and shape distortion. Reliable hold for fluctuating edema.
- Easy donning - Easy-to-attach VELCRO brand tabs support easy donning and doffing.
- Adjustable - VELCRO brand hook & loop system allows patients to respond better to fluctuating edema by simply tightening or loosening the wrap.
- Short stretch - Short-stretch technology provides low resting and high working pressures to enhance lymphatic and venous return.
EXTRA FIRM COMPRESSION (30-40 MMHG)
- Moderate varicose veins with mild to moderate swelling (also during pregnancy)
- Post-procedure of larger veins to maintain treatment success
- Prevention, management and treatment of DVT or Post-Thrombotic Syndrome
- Superficial phlebitis
- Mild lymphedema after decongestant therapy to maintain reduction
- Orthostatic/postural hypotension
- Post-fracture, post-traumatic edema
Series: Farrow STRONG
Compression: 30-40 mmHg
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments