Made with a double laminated fabric which is durable and soft. Contains a lower level of compression than other FarrowWrap products and is suitable for patients with mild to moderate edema.
- Can support patients with sensitive skin.
- Designed for patients with regular limb shapes.
- Easy donning - Easy-to-attach VELCRO brand tabs support easy donning and doffing.
- Adjustable - VELCRO brand hook & loop system allows patients to respond better to fluctuating edema by simply tightening or loosening the wrap.
- Short stretch - Short-stretch technology provides low resting and high working pressures to enhance lymphatic and venous return.
MODERATE 15-20 MMHG COMPRESSION RECOMMENDED FOR:
- Spider Veins
- Minor Leg Swelling
- Achy and/or Fatigued Legs
- Leg Discomfort During Pregnancy
- Minor Varicose Veins
- For Wear After Sclerotherapy
- Occupations with long periods of sitting or standing
Series: Farrow LITE
Compression: 15-20 mmHg
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you will need to determine your size is your shoe size.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the item you're interested in purchasing, to ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measureme
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments