Brings comfort without compromising your patients’ day-to-day style. JOBST® Casual Pattern socks feature an attractive argyle design. Available in three fashionable colors, the soft, breathable fabric offers a fun option to classic compression stockings that’s designed with all-day comfort in mind. Plus, the sock-like appearance easily blends into daily life: not seen as a compression sock but as part of your outfit.
- Fibers with natural cotton content
- Soft welt for all-day comfort
- Innovative knitting sequence reduces pressure marks on the legs
- A blend of soft yarns provides high wearing comfort
MODERATE COMPRESSION (15-20 MMHG)
- Tired, achy legs
- Occupational swelling or evening edema
- Leg discomfort from long hours of standing or sitting
- Prevent varicose veins and swelling during pregnancy
- Prevent medical issues for those with risk of vein health issues
- Reduce swelling during travel
- Prevent DVT during travel
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you will need to determine your size is your shoe size.
Full knee-high measuring instructions are below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the item you're interested in purchasing, to ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measureme
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments