HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6531
These ActiveWear Knee High socks offers superior moisture management and incredible softness. Unique Dri-release yarns feel soft and comfortable while also keeping you dry. Made with a cushioned foot, seamless toe, and comfort knee band for all day comfort. 30-40 mmHg graduated compression applies extra firm compression to help with moderate varicose veins, moderate swelling, prevention and management of DVT, and for post-procedure use.
- Dri-release yarns feel like cotton and help keep feet dry and comfortable
- Wide comfort knee band secures sock in place
- Cushioned foot, with seamless toe, provides all-day wearing comfort
EXTRA FIRM COMPRESSION (30-40 MMHG)
- Moderate varicose veins with mild to moderate swelling (also during pregnancy)
- Post-procedure of larger veins to maintain treatment success
- Prevention, management and treatment of DVT or Post-Thrombotic Syndrome
- Superficial phlebitis
- Mild lymphedema after decongestant therapy to maintain reduction
- Orthostatic/postural hypotension
- Post-fracture, post-traumatic edema
FABRIC CONTENT: 58% Polyester, 20% Nylon, 12% Spandex, 10% Cotton
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you will need to determine your size is your shoe size.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the item you're interested in purchasing, to ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measureme
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments