HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530
These compression socks are specifically designed for any active lifestyle. Cushioned foot and seamless toe provide exceptional comfort and softness, while the Dri-release yarns manage moisture to keep you dry. A wide comfort knee band keeps them in place during any activity. Firm 20-30 mmHg graduated compression improves circulation and keeps your legs feeling great during and after any activity.
- Dri-release yarns feel like cotton and help keep feet dry and comfortable
- Wide comfort knee band secures sock in place
- Cushioned foot, with seamless toe, provides all-day wearing comfort
FIRM COMPRESSION (20-30 MMHG)
- Heavily, fatigued, aching legs
- Mild edema in lower limbs
- Mild varicose veins with minimal edema
- Mild varicose veins during pregnancy
- Post procedure of small veins
- Prevention or management of DVT
Compression: 20-30 mmHg
Style: Knee High
Fabric: 60% Polyester, 20% Nylon, 11% Cotton, 9% Spandex
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you will need to determine your size is your shoe size.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the item you're interested in purchasing, to ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measureme
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments