The sheerest and most lightweight stocking in the ACTIVA line, perfect for everyday wear while keeping an elegant look. JOBST® ACTIVA Sheer compression stockings are designed with graduated compression to help improve circulation – with the highest amount of pressure at the ankle and less compression gradually applied towards the top of the sockor stockings. JOBST® ACTIVA products help manage varicose veins, support circulation and help energize legs.
- Elegant, lightweight stocking perfect for everyday wear
- Stocking provides a sheer, transparent look
- Helps tired, achy legs
- Supports circulation and helps energize legs
MODERATE COMPRESSION (15-20 MMHG)
- Tired, achy legs
- Occupational swelling or evening edema
- Leg discomfort from long hours of standing or sitting
- Prevent varicose veins and swelling during pregnancy
- Prevent medical issues for those with risk of vein health issues
- Reduce swelling during travel
- Prevent DVT during travel
Thigh High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the item you're interested in purchasing, to ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, about half an inch above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Find the widest part of your thigh - right under your buttocks. Measure the circumference of this part of your thigh.
Measure the distance from the bottom of your buttocks to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments