Helps conceal small imperfections while being soft on the skin. The effective moisture management and ease of donning makes this product an optimal choice for a comfortable everyday stocking. JOBST® ACTIVA Opaque compression stockings are designed with graduated compression to help improve circulation – with the highest amount of pressure at the ankle and less compression gradually applied towards the top of the sockor stockings. JOBST® ACTIVA products help manage varicose veins, support circulation and help energize legs.
- Comfortable stocking with effective moisture management and ease of donning
- Delivers fashionable all-day comfort for an active lifestyle
- Helps tired, achy legs
- Supports circulation and helps energize legs
FIRM COMPRESSION (20-30 MMHG)
- Heavily, fatigued, aching legs
- Mild edema in lower limbs
- Mild varicose veins with minimal edema
- Mild varicose veins during pregnancy
- Post procedure of small veins
- Prevention or management of DVT
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you will need to determine your size is your shoe size.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the item you're interested in purchasing, to ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measureme
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments