HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6533
These JOBST® UltraSheer Diamond Thigh Highs are designed to offer an elegant and contemporary compression stocking. The subtle diamond pattern and incredibly sheer fabric work well with dress or business wear. Moisture wicking fabric helps keep you dry and cool for better all day wear. The silicone Dotted top band helps keep the stockings in place during the day. 20-30 mmHg graduated compression is ideal for those who need a firm compression level.
- Ultimate in sheerness for beautiful looking legs
- Elegant diamond pattern, perfect for business or evening attire
- Exceptionally soft yarns for optimal comfort
- Moisture wicking to keep legs feeling comfortable
- Offers a Silicone Top Band
FIRM COMPRESSION (20-30 MMHG)
- Heavily, fatigued, aching legs
- Mild edema in lower limbs
- Mild varicose veins with minimal edema
- Mild varicose veins during pregnancy
- Post procedure of small veins
- Prevention or management of DVT
Compression: 20-30 mmHg
Style: Thigh High
Fabric: 64% Nylon, 24% Spandex, 12% Silicone
Thigh High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the item you're interested in purchasing, to ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, about half an inch above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Find the widest part of your thigh - right under your buttocks. Measure the circumference of this part of your thigh.
Measure the distance from the bottom of your buttocks to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments