HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6539
JOBST® UltraSheer Maternity Pantyhose combine medical graduated compression with an incredibly sheer and stylish look. UltraSheer fabric offers unparalleled sheerness, and the soft, lightweight fabric provides all day comfort. This style offers the full-length coverage and support you need with a fashionable look that goes well with any outfit. Moderate 15-20 mmHg graduated compression improves circulation and helps to prevent and relieve heavy, tired, achy or swollen legs.
- JOBST® Advanced Comfort wicks moisture and helps provide a cooler, comfortable wear
- Soft feel for all-day wearing comfort
- Durability. Extremely durable material for long-term use.
- All-day comfort knee band secures fit and improves wearing comfort
- Two silicone thigh band options
MODERATE COMPRESSION (15-20 MMHG)
- Tired, achy legs
- Occupational swelling or evening edema
- Leg discomfort from long hours of standing or sitting
- Prevent varicose veins and swelling during pregnancy
- Prevent medical issues for those with risk of vein health issues
- Reduce swelling during travel
- Prevent DVT during travel
Compression: 15-20 mmHg
Fabric: 72% Nylon, 28% Spandex
Pantyhose Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the item you're interested in purchasing, to ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, about half an inch above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Find the widest part of your thigh - right under your buttocks. Measure the circumference of this part of your thigh.
Measure the distance from the bottom of your buttocks to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments