HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530
JOBST® UltraSheer Diamond Pattern Knee High compression socks include the benefits of graduated compression with a fashionable look. The elegant diamond pattern and sheer fabric add a statement to any outfit. Made with super soft yarns and moisture wicking fabric to keep you cool, dry and comfortable. Firm 20-30 mmHg graduated compression helps prevent and relieve heavy, tired, achy or swollen legs.
- Ultimate in sheerness for beautiful looking legs
- Elegant diamond pattern, perfect for business or evening attire
- Exceptionally soft yarns for optimal comfort
- Moisture wicking to keep legs feeling comfortable
FIRM COMPRESSION (20-30 MMHG)
- Heavily, fatigued, aching legs
- Mild edema in lower limbs
- Mild varicose veins with minimal edema
- Mild varicose veins during pregnancy
- Post procedure of small veins
- Prevention or management of DVT
Compression: 20-30 mmHg
Style: Knee High
Fabric: 74% Nylon, 26% Spandex
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you will need to determine your size is your shoe size.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the item you're interested in purchasing, to ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measureme
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments