HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530
The JOBST® soSoft Knee High socks provide exceptional wearing comfort for all day use. Made with super soft fabric and an all-day comfort top band that helps keep them in place. A reinforced sole, heel and toe offers added durability. This unique sock includes both a ribbed and brocade pattern to add a statement to your outfit. 20-30 mmHg graduated compression improves circulation and helps to prevent and relieve heavy, tired, achy or swollen legs.
- Two patterns, ribbed and brocade, add variety to any wardrobe
- All-day comfort knee band secures fit and improves wearing comfort
- Reinforced sole, heel and toe increases durability
FIRM COMPRESSION (20-30 MMHG)
- Heavily, fatigued, aching legs
- Mild edema in lower limbs
- Mild varicose veins with minimal edema
- Mild varicose veins during pregnancy
- Post procedure of small veins
- Prevention or management of DVT
Compression: 20-30 mmHg
Style: Knee High
Fabric: 74% Nylon, 26% Spandex
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you will need to determine your size is your shoe size.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the item you're interested in purchasing, to ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measureme
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments