HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530
JOBST® soSoft compression socks offer incredible softness with therapeutic compression therapy. They include superior moisture wicking properties and a comfort knee band for all day wearing comfort. Made with two patterns, ribbed and brocade, to add a subtle statement to any outfit. 15-20 mmHg graduated compression improves circulation to keep your legs feeling great throughout the day.
- Two patterns, ribbed and brocade, add variety to any wardrobe
- All-day comfort knee band secures fit and improves wearing comfort
- Reinforced sole, heel and toe increases durability
MODERATE COMPRESSION (15-20 MMHG)
- Tired, achy legs
- Occupational swelling or evening edema
- Leg discomfort from long hours of standing or sitting
- Prevent varicose veins and swelling during pregnancy
- Prevent medical issues for those with risk of vein health issues
- Reduce swelling during travel
- Prevent DVT during travel
Compression: 15-20 mmHg
Style: Knee High
Fabric: 81% Nylon, 19% Spandex
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you will need to determine your size is your shoe size.
Full knee-high measuring instructions are below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the item you're interested in purchasing, to ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measureme
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments