HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6533
JOBST® forMen includes a classic ribbed design for everyday wear. The thigh high length offers added coverage and support and includes a silicone top band to help keep them in place throughout the day. With a lightweight fabric and smooth finish, these socks are idea for both dress and casual apparel. 15-20 mmHg graduated compression is perfect for daily wear to improve circulation and keep your legs feeling great.
- Odor control formula enhances wearability
- Wide comfort knee band provides all-day wearing comfort
- Classic ribbed design
- Thigh high style with silicone top band keeps garment in place
MODERATE COMPRESSION (15-20 MMHG)
- Tired, achy legs
- Occupational swelling or evening edema
- Leg discomfort from long hours of standing or sitting
- Prevent varicose veins and swelling during pregnancy
- Prevent medical issues for those with risk of vein health issues
- Reduce swelling during travel
- Prevent DVT during travel
Compression: 15-20 mmHg
Style: Thigh High
Fabric: 73% Nylon, 20% Spandex, 7% Silicone
Thigh High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the item you're interested in purchasing, to ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, about half an inch above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Find the widest part of your thigh - right under your buttocks. Measure the circumference of this part of your thigh.
Measure the distance from the bottom of your buttocks to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments