HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530
JOBST® forMen Ambition Knee High socks combine cotton with carbon to offer incredible comfort with natural odor control for the ultimate everyday sock. High-quality, soft cotton yarns and a wide comfort knee band provide all day comfort and easy application. Reinforced toe and unique heel pocket are optimally designed for comfort and durability. 20-30 mmHg graduated compression applies a firm level to help prevent and relieve heavy, tired, achy or swollen legs and mild varicose veins.
- Contemporary ribbed design
- Combines carbon for natural odor control that is renewed with each washing, with cotton for softness and ease of donning
- High quality cotton and soft yarns ensure comfort and easy donning
- Wide comfort knee band secures fit and improves wearing comfort
- Reinforced toe and specially developed heel pocket for optimal comfort and durability
FIRM COMPRESSION (20-30 MMHG)
- Heavily, fatigued, aching legs
- Mild edema in lower limbs
- Mild varicose veins with minimal edema
- Mild varicose veins during pregnancy
- Post procedure of small veins
- Prevention or management of DVT
Series: forMen Ambition
Compression: 20-30 mmHg
Style: Knee High
Fabric: 59% Nylon, 25% Spandex, 15% Cotton, 1% Polyester
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you will need to determine your size is your shoe size.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the item you're interested in purchasing, to ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measureme
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments