Made with a double laminated fabric which is durable and soft. Contains a lower level of compression than other FarrowWrap products and is suitable for patients with mild to moderate edema.
- Can support patients with sensitive skin.
- Designed for patients with regular limb shapes.
- Easy donning - Easy-to-attach VELCRO® brand tabs support easy donning and doffing.
- Adjustable - VELCRO® brand hook & loop system allows patients to respond better to fluctuating edema by simply tightening or loosening the wrap.
- Short stretch - Short-stretch technology provides low resting and high working pressures to enhance lymphatic and venous return.
Series: Farrow LITE TTF
Compression: 20-30 mmHg
NOTE: Trim-To-Fit items are not eligible for returns or exchanges. It's recommended that these product be fitted with guidance from a licensed therapist.
Arm Sleeve Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the arm sleeves you've chosen, to ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
1. Wrist Measurement
Measure the wrist circumference at the narrowest part of the wrist.
2. Elbow Measurement
Measure the elbow circumference at the elbow crease.
3. Axilla Measurement
Measure the axilla (underarm) circumference just underneath the armpit.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments