HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6534
Surgical weight thigh high compression is designed for specific use, including post-procedure, prevention and management of DVT, moderate varicose veins, mild lymphedema and post-fracture wear. The thigh high design offers more coverage and support while the UNI-band top helps them stay in place. Extra firm 30-40 mmHg graduated compression should be prescribed by a doctor or physician.
- Traditional, non-sheer opaque fabric.
- Reinforced foot.
EXTRA FIRM COMPRESSION (30-40 MMHG)
- Moderate varicose veins with mild to moderate swelling (also during pregnancy)
- Post-procedure of larger veins to maintain treatment success
- Prevention, management and treatment of DVT or Post-Thrombotic Syndrome
- Superficial phlebitis
- Mild lymphedema after decongestant therapy to maintain reduction
- Orthostatic/postural hypotension
- Post-fracture, post-traumatic edema
Compression: 30-40 mmHg
Style: Thigh High
Series: Surgical Weight
Thigh High Measuring Instructions
Take these recorded measurements and use them in conjunction with the sizing chart for the item you're interested in purchasing, to ensure you get the proper fit. These sizing charts are located on the respective product pages. For answers to many commonly asked questions, please see our FAQ page.
Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, about half an inch above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Find the widest part of your thigh - right under your buttocks. Measure the circumference of this part of your thigh.
Measure the distance from the bottom of your buttocks to the floor.
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments