HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530
With a subtle herringbone pattern and comfortable fit, these casual compression socks are ideal for everyday wear. The casual fit and look can be easily dressed up or down, while the herringbone pattern adds a statement. 15-20 mmHg of graduated compression helps prevent and relieve tired, achy, swollen legs and feet and also prevents against varicose veins.
- Attractive herringbone pattern.
- Turned welt, non-binding top band.
- Comfortable balloon toe and heel pocket.
- Slightly heavier construction with cotton fiber.
MODERATE COMPRESSION (15-20 MMHG)
- Tired, achy legs
- Occupational swelling or evening edema
- Leg discomfort from long hours of standing or sitting
- Prevent varicose veins and swelling during pregnancy
- Prevent medical issues for those with risk of vein health issues
- Reduce swelling during travel
- Prevent DVT during travel
Compression: 15-20 mmHg
Style: Knee High
Series: Men's Casual
Fabric: 85% Nylon, 15% Spandex
Wear & Care
for all Compression Garments