HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530Jobst 15-20 mmHg Activewear Knee High Support Socks, providing effective leg therapy in energizing unisex athletic compression socks.
• Dri-Release yarn, which looks and feels like cotton, help keep feet dry and comfortable
• Non-constricting comfort band keeps socks up without binding or pinching
• Reinforced heel resists abrasion and provides greater durability.
• Seamless toe and 360 degree cushioned foot increases comfort
• Machine wash support socks in a mesh laundry bag or hand wash with warm water using a mild soap or detergent designed for compression stockings. Machine dry on low heat
• Latex free, 60% Polyester, 20% Nylon, 11% Cotton, 9% Spandex/Elasthan
15-20 mmHg Moderate Gradient Compression Indication Guide:
Discomfort from spider veins
Relief from minor leg & ankle swelling
Relief from minor edema / lymphedema
Relief of tired aching legs
Relief of leg discomfort during pregnancy
Minor varicose veins
For wear following sclerotherapy
Helps Prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
| Jobst Activewear 15-20 mmHg Knee High Compression Socks |
| Size || Cool White || Cool Black |
| Small || 110479 || 110483 |
| Medium || 110480 || 110484 |
| Large || 110481 || 110485 |
| Extra Large || 110482 || 110486 |
| Large - Full Calf || 110525 || 110531 |
| Extra Large - Full Calf || 110526 || 110532 |
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you'll need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
Calf Length 3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.